MonaLisa Touch treatments offer an effective and convenient solution to counteract the symptoms of vaginal atrophy including vaginal dryness, painful sex, vaginal itching and burning, loss of lubrication, some incontinence symptoms. The key benefits include:
- painless treatment
- low risk with little or no side effects
- suitable for almost all women
- achieves long lasting improvements
- patients can return to normal activities immediately with no downtime
- able to be used by patient groups who may be unsuitable for hormonal replacement therapy (e.g breast cancer patients)
- most patients experience noticeable improvement after the first treatment.
- three treatments recommended
We offer complimentary face to face or phone consultations with our registered nurse. If referrals to specialists are required, there is a medical consultation fee of $120 (Rebate from Medicare $37.05).
Visit the link below for all the information you need.