Position responsibilities include the completion of skin treatments, maintaining individual bookings and maintaining repeat clients, retail beauty sales, assisting General Practitioners where required and general maintenance of equipment used as part of duties. The role of the skin therapist is to ensure that each client is treated with respect and the care they desire to ensure the final result of great skin care. Further responsibilities include the running of the Spa running on a day to day basis.
KEY DUTIES IN THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Completion of treatments as required
- Day to day duties (opening and closing of individual rooms and Spa)
- Reception duties as per receptionist job description as required and rostered
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa and undertake cleaning duties as required
- Ensure service standards are maintained to a high standard and that problems are dealt with cooperatively, fairly and with care.
- Reporting requirements to Spa Manager as required on sales and repeat bookings
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Maintain positive employee relations by keeping open lines of communication with all members of the team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Beauty Therapist qualification
- To fulfil the requirements of this position that applicable person must have 3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously in their role with minimal supervision on a daily basis
- Good communication skills Retail sales